PROGRAM ENHANCEMENT: We have increased our closing guarantee to $10,000. Homeseed’s Cash Committed Closing™ program will guarantee the seller we close on time or we’ll issue $10,000 to them!
Homeseed’s goal is to reduce the stress of the mortgage process by helping our clients pre-pare early, and make our clients’ offers stand out in a competitive market. To do so, we’ve developed our Cash Committed Closing Program to help achieve this. We’ll provide you with a fully underwritten pre-approval for financing before you find your home so you can shop with confidence. Additionally, sellers will find your offer that much more attractive knowing that you’ll close on time or our Cash Committed Closing™ program will issue a $10,000 credit to them. Please see rules for eligibility below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (as of 3/9/2022)
- Transaction must be for a home purchase
- Borrower(s) must fully complete a loan application and request to enroll in Cash Committed Closing™ with their Loan Advisor prior to making an offer
- Borrower(s) must provide a copy of the purchase contract and the closing date must be scheduled no sooner than 28 calendar days from the date of executed purchase and sales contract
- VA loans will require 30 calendar days
- Jumbo loans will require 35 calendar days
- Required disclosures must be executed and returned to Homeseed within two business days
- Initial loan documentation and information requested by Homeseed must be received within five business days
- Any additional documentation and information requests by Homeseed must be received within two business days
- Borrower(s) may not request loan term changes within ten business days from the scheduled closing date. Loan changes include, but not limited to, loan program, term of loan, or down payment amount.
- Borrower(s) must lock the loan rate and complete all loan requirements and conditions at least seven business days prior to the closing date
- The final appraisal, completion certificate, and/or all revisions must be received five business days prior to the closing date
- Loans with subordinate financing must have secondary loan approval five business days prior to closing
- Borrower must be available for the in person signing of final loan documents with the title company on a date requested by Homeseed
- The loan must close and fund with Homeseed in order for the Cash Committed Closing credit to be paid
- Any delays attributable to the borrower(s) outlined in terms, a third party, or the seller that cause the missed closing date
- Information provided by the borrower(s) that could not be verified or was inaccurate
- The loan amount is $2,000,000 or greater
- The loan does not meet federal and state regulatory requirements and/or agency guidelines
- The closing date is missed due to acts outside the control of Homeseed. Acts include, but not limited to, inclement weather, natural disasters, catastrophic events, or other public emergencies.